fbpx

Why Live In Brevard County?

Why live in Brevard County? It’s a question that has a lot of fantastic, easy answers: Location, Location, Location Brevard County is nestled on a cozy part of Florida’s East Coast and runs across 72 miles of gorgeous beaches. If you need a break from the beach (not that anybody does), you’re just a quick [...]

By |2017-09-22T12:12:38-04:00August 8th, 2017|Community|Comments Off on Why Live In Brevard County?

From the Ground Up: Building a Home with Viera Builders & Morgan Financial

I am a homeowner. Those are four words I never thought I would say just a few weeks shy of my 24th birthday. As a millennial, there has been a certain level of fear and apprehension surrounding the idea of homeownership, what with our mounds of student debt and love of avocado toast. However, we would [...]

By |2023-11-10T14:09:59-05:00July 13th, 2017|Community, Home|Comments Off on From the Ground Up: Building a Home with Viera Builders & Morgan Financial

Morgan Financial: GrowFL 2017 Companies to Watch Finalist

Morgan Financial has been chosen among the first round of 2017 Florida Companies to Watch finalists announced by GrowFL last Friday. This award has been around for 7 years, and it honors 50 second-stage companies throughout the state of Florida for developing valuable products and services, enriching communities, broadening new industries, and creating quality [...]

By |2017-06-07T12:44:55-04:00June 7th, 2017|Community|Comments Off on Morgan Financial: GrowFL 2017 Companies to Watch Finalist

If I Had a Hammer: Habitat for Humanity in Brevard

Since 1976, Habitat for Humanity has made it their mission to build affordable housing to address the poverty and lack of proper shelter that many are forced to face. Habitat for Humanity works in nearly 70 countries across the globe, and they even have solid footing right here in Brevard County. Habitat for Humanity [...]

By |2017-04-16T21:38:52-04:00November 18th, 2016|Community|Comments Off on If I Had a Hammer: Habitat for Humanity in Brevard

From Boots to Business: The Service of Scott Dunn

Veterans Day: a federal holiday in November where Americans celebrate the brave men and women of our armed forces. It is a time to remember peace and take a moment to thank living veterans and active duty military for their service and preservation of our country. One such veteran is Scott Dunn, a Residential [...]

By |2017-04-16T21:35:06-04:00November 10th, 2016|Community|1 Comment

How You Can Help Those Affected By Hurricane Matthew

Joe Harris and all of us here at Morgan Financial hope that everyone in Brevard County made it through Hurricane Matthew with as little damage and stress as possible. As you probably know, we were incredibly lucky here in Brevard and were able to avoid the worst of the storm. However, there were others in [...]

By |2016-12-05T17:46:49-05:00October 11th, 2016|Community|Comments Off on How You Can Help Those Affected By Hurricane Matthew

Meet the Conductors of the Caboose

In order to be the best, it is always crucial to continue to learn and improve. At Morgan Financial, we take pride in our employees’ continuing education and ongoing strive to reaching new heights. It is with great pride that we announce one member of our staff’s latest accomplishments: Emily Detwiler on obtaining her VA underwriting [...]

By |2017-04-11T11:29:30-04:00March 28th, 2016|Community|Comments Off on Meet the Conductors of the Caboose
Go to Top